TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will not return or exchange SALE/FLASH SALE/LAST CHANCE or discounted items.
- We will not return or exchange JEWELLERY, or BODY CARE/HEAD WEAR items.
- We do not exchange or refund VINTAGE/ONE-OFF VINTAGE UPCYCLED/SAMPLE/PRE-LOVED items so read all information and look at photos closely as they make up part of the description.
- At present we do not offer international returns, due to the Pandemic and time it takes for items to return to us, so please take this into account when ordering.
- We will refund on new items if returned to us within 14 days of the delivery date. (excluding the above-mentioned items).
- Please send us an email to request a return within 4 days of receiving and trying on your item. This must be within 4 days from the delivery date of your parcel. You can request a return or exchange via our CONTACT page here on the website.
- To be eligible for a return all new items must be returned to us with all belts and extras that came with the item, UNWORN, UNWASHED, UNPERFUMED in the same condition they were received, with TAGS STILL ATTACHED. (If you purchased a blockprinted garment in a matching cotton tote bag, or silk bag, this must be returned also.)
-- Once we have confirmed it fits within our policies via a reply email from us, please return to the address below. We strongly advise getting tracking as we unfortunately will not be held accountable nor reimburse for returns which do not arrive back to Fleetwood Collection.
-- When we receive the item we will check fully, and then refund you via the method you paid, or cancel any Afterpay via our portal. (Please note Afterpay will then cancel your payments).
- We reserve the right to reject a return if it does not meet the abovementioned criteria.
Please note: As of Nov 2022 any purchases made by AFTERPAY that are wishing to be returned, will incur a 6% fee to be deducted from the refund. This amount will be calculated from the return amount minus shipping, and taken from total, to cover the merchant costs of Afterpay which are not refundable to the merchant in the event of a return.
We will happily exchange for another size or colour if we have it in stock, or any other item you would like to exchange for. As with returns we ask that you contact us within 4 days of receiving and trying on the item, to request an exchange. We must receive the exchange within 14 days in order to exchange goods.
WE will not accept exchanges if 14 days has passed since you received your goods.
Please contact us to confirm before returning to ensure we have your size/colour and we will happily hold whilst we await your returned item/s.
ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THE EXCHANGE YOU WOULD LIKE WITH US, PLEASE SEND YOUR ITEM BACK WITH A SELF ADDRESSED PREPAID SATCHEL. WE CAN THEN IMMEDIATELY POST OFF YOUR EXCHANGED ITEM WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR PARCEL.
Send us the tracking information so we can follow its path back to us.
1694 Burwood Hwy,Belgrave,
** ALWAYS ENCLOSE YOUR NAME AND ORDER NUMBER WITH RETURN/EXCHANGE**
- It is the customers responsiblilty to make contact wihin the abovementioned timeframe in order to be eligible for a return/exchange.
- Please note we try to be fair, however it is the consumers responsibility to be aware of our return/exchange policies before ordering.
The following information is for our vintage one-off clothing items.
All sales are final. All vintage items are sold as is. Unfortunately we will not return or exchange on vintage one-off items. We do our utmost to give accurate measurements on these so please measure and consider this when buying. If you need any more measurements or information please ask us to make sure it will work for you before purchasing. Please note photos also make up part of the description.
Also please note that vintage items are not new and will not appear new - they have lived a long life and will have general wear and tear. We do our best to describe all visible flaws but please do not expect a perfect item when purchasing original vintage or pre loved items.
Our upcycled pieces from vintage fabrics will also not appear brand new. These are made from old fabrics that are re-imagined into new pieces, and as such may have loose threads, inconsistencies in colour, pattern.... some marks, fading etc. We believe this makes each piece unique and one-of-a-kind. If you are wanting a new perfect item, our upcycled pieces are perhaps not for you.
We do our very best to be fair, but please note we are running a busy shopfront and website and shipping items takes time and energy... so please read all measurements and descriptions, and view all phots carefully before hitting the purchase button!
Big Love xo
-- We post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and use Australia Post. You can follow your package by copying the tracking number we provide you into the Australia Post website. We will always send you a tracking number through the website so please check your junk mail if you have not received it!
-- The customer is responsible for return postage costs and tracking.
-- Unfortunately we will not be held accountable for lost items that do not make their way back to us, even if tracking information is sent to us, this is not deemed the same as an item being returned. We can not refund a return that is lost in transit. It is the resposibility of the customer to contact Australia Post to set up a claim and redeem costs for returns that get lost by Australia Post and do not make it back to us.
- Fleetwood Collection offers tracking for all orders, but can not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. If your parcel goes missing, you will be required to lodge a formal complaint as the owner of the parcel with Australia Post.
-- Please note we will not be held accountable for wrong addresses given. It is the customer's responsibility to check their address at checkout when ordering as once the parcel has left us it is out of our hands and with Australia Post.
-- We will not be held accountable for expenses needed to redirect postage.
-- We are not held accountable for damaged goods in the post. All of our items are quality controlled rigorously before they leave us, and are packed securely and jewellery is well padded. If an item gets damaged during postage we will set up a claim with Australia Post, however a customer will not be reimbursed until we receive confirmation through Australia Post that they will honour a claim of damage.
- Please note if Extra Cover is not purchased for anything valued over $100, unfortunately if your parcel gets lost, you will only be re-imbursed $100 plus postage. This is a policy with Australia Post and is unfortunately out of our hands, so please be aware when purchasing goods valued over $100.
- Fleetwood Collection is not responsible for shipping delays on orders and cannot guarantee exact delivery dates or timeframes. Please note that your order may be subject to delays outside of Fleetwood Collections control. Shipping delays can be a result of customs clearances, holiday periods, or the remote nature of your delivery location. For time-sensitive orders, we recommend contacting us to upgrade to express delivery where possible.
- Return dates: 14 days from delivery is 14 days from arrival of parcel to a premise or local Post Office. Fleetwood Collection are not responsible for items being left and not picked up for periods of time, including travel and holidays. We will grant a return or exchange only within 14 days from the delivery of the item.
-- Please consider emailing us to purchase EXTRA COVER/INSURANCE which costs $15 AUS with Aust Post. In the unfortunate event that your parcel gets lost and you have not purchased extra cover, we will only be able to reimburse you $100 in total plus postage, regardless of the total you have paid. This is very important as unfortunately it is the total amount that Aust post will reimburse us to reimburse you, if only standard postage was purchased. This can not and will not be reimbursed by us until a claim is complete with Aust post and they have deemed the package lost.
-- As stated above, we are currently not accepting international returns or exchanges so please ask us any questions you may about sizing before ordering.
- The carrier we use is Australia Post. We are not responsible for any hold ups or redirections, or time constraints that may occur with them. If you are wishing to keep an eye on your package, you can use the tracking number we provide and copy it in to the Australia Post website under 'track and item'.
- Please note that any duties and taxes payable in countries outside of Australia are the responsibility of the recipient. Fleetwood Collection has no control over import fees and these will be the responsibility of the recipient prior to delivery.