Welcoming our Kari Kaftan in TURQUOISE!
Inspired by the 70s iconic Adini Kaftans, these beauties are a classic, easy to wear style.
Belt her up for a night out, or wear relaxed and floaty. She is everything you want in a Dress and totally Festival worthy or simply the easiest day dress to thrown on and go... looking like a bohemian babe.
Hand block printed by our small team of artisans in Rajasthan, in a small community workshop. Our artisans pass their skills on through the generations, and unfortunatley this ancient technique is in jeopardy of phasing out, due to the skill needed, and world changes. These pieces are truly art and to be cherished forever.
Each garment we make has been carefully thought out with months of design work, sampling, communication and magic in order to get the final product.
Our Kaftan features:
- special pops of 'kari' silver embossment, intermittent delicate indian stamping overlay to get that original 70s indian gauze vibe.
- hidden side pockets.... yep pockets!!!
- pretty material covered buttons.
- easy pull on style.
- relaxed loose fit.
- long elasticated sleeves that can be pushed up for a blouson feel.
- hand block print on 100% soft cotton using only natural dyes.
- a matching tote bag to store your garment or use as an everyday tote.
- a matching optional tie belt to give added waist shape or to tie in hair.
Handmade with love in small batches, we support ethical slow fashion.
Our ranges will never be mass produced.
Available in 3 easy fit sizes ~ these are a loose floaty fit so no need to size up.
Follow measurements below for chest size and the rest of the dress is free.
XS/S: Chest - 98cm. Waist - 100cm.
M/L: Chest - 108cm. Waist - 110cm.
XL: Chest - 118cm. Waist - 120cm.
Length - 135cm.
Kanchan is wearing the XS/S and is 5'7".
Cold Hand wash only with a gentle detergent only when necessary.
Gently wring out.
Hang on a clothes hanger and let dry in a gentle breeze.
Cool iron only inside out.
Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Wear with joy - you are beautiful and one-of a kind.