Here is THE bohemian waistcoat that dreams are made of!
Re-imagined from a 70s quilted blockprint vest i found many years ago in an op shop and still treasure.... one day i asked myself - why am i not making these?!
This stunning waistcoat is the perfect layer piece to wear over all of your blouses, dresses, or absolutely anything.
A special waistcoat will never ever go out of fad!
- beautiful repetitive blockprint on a black base with earthy caramel and rust tones.
- diagonal stitching on soft quilted cotton.
- gold streams of lurex giving our waistcoat that wow factor.
- a beautiful set of twisted tassel ties, with gold Indian 'ghungroo' bells.
- added internal hook and eye clasps for extra closure if desired.
- she is REVERSIBLE so you can wear either the printed side or plain! (we simply remove label and care tag if reversing).
Each piece comes in its own matching blockprinted tote which can be used as an everyday bag, shopper or package gifts for others in it..... no plastics here ever!
Our garments are designed by us here in Australia, and made by our talented team of artisans in Jaipur, India. We work very closely with our team through every step of the process ensuring all trade is done fairly, and that our artisans best intersts are put first and foremost.
Quilted ASTER Waistcoat
We recommend to only hand wash when absolutely necessary, instead consider airing or spot cleaning.
Cold Hand wash only with a gentle detergent only when necessary.
Gently wring out.
Hang on a clothes hanger and let dry in a gentle breeze.
Cool iron only inside out.
Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Wear with joy - you are beautiful and one-of a kind.
S - Chest circumference 90cm.
Across back shoulder - 37cm.
M - Chest circumference 100cm.
Across back shoulder - 38cm.
L - Chest circumference 109cm.
Across back shoulder - 40cm.
XL - Chest circumference 115cm.
Across back shoulder - 41cm.
XXL - Chest circumference 121cm.
Across back shoulder - 42cm.
** Note these are not super fitted at the waist so that you can layer over jumpers, if you want a more fitted piece we advise to size down bearing in mind your chest measurements.