We welcome the Jyoti Blouse to our range!
People have been asking us for an everyday, easy to wear blouse, so we have provided!
Our Jyoti blouse is hand blockprinted by our small team of artisans in Jaipur, India using only natural plant based dyes.
Made to be thrown on with your fave pair of denim, dungarees or skirts - tucked in or floaty..... an everyday go-to piece for your wardobe which will become better with age and wear, to become like that 70s indian blouse you yearn to find in the op shop!!!
- a slight V neckline.
- long tassel ties that can be left open or tied.
- no yolk or bib to get in the way of bust shape, just an easy loose fitting throw on style.
- 100% soft hand blocked cotton.
- full length elasticated sleeves which look great pushed up.
- comes in its own matching cotton tote bag - no plastics here!
Measurements: (full circumference).
S - Chest - 96cm.
Length - 64cm.
Sleeve length -67.5cm.
M - Chest - 104cm.
Length - 65cm.
Sleeve length - 68cm.
L - Chest - 112cm.
Length - 66cm.
Sleeve length - 68.5cm.
XL - Chest - 120cm.
Length - 67cm.
Sleeve length - 69cm.
Body of garment loose and floaty.
Cold Hand wash only with a gentle detergent only when necessary.
Gently wring out.
Hang on a clothes hanger and let dry in a gentle breeze.
Cool iron only inside out.
Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Wear with joy - you are beautiful and one-of a kind.