TALITHA - Inspired by our muse Talitha Getty the queen of Kaftans, and an ode to the epic 70s Adini Kaftans we all wish we could find secondhand! Giving us all the Woodstock vibes we just love the shape and fit of our flattering Kaftan.
Printed on beautifully soft 100% cotton voile in a relaxed yet shaped kaftan style.
Shes such a versatile piece that can be thrown on barefoot and free, or dress her up with your fave bohemian jewellery, vintage belt and cowboy boots or clogs for a night out.
Shes easy and effortless, floaty and free, and will become your go-to piece any season of the year.
- a deep v shaped neckline with fabric covered buttons.
- Perfect for Pregnancy and for breastfeeding Mummas.
- flattering angel wing sleeves.
- hidden side pockets, of course!
- subtle vertical soft silver lurex to give a little shimmer.
- comes in its own matching printed cotton bag perfect as a shopping tote.
Printed in small batches by our talented team of artisans based in Jaipur, India.
We pride ourselves on producing slow small batch fashion and will never mass produce our items keeping them niche and special.
Available in 4 EASY FIT sizes:
S: Chest: 98cm.
M/L: Chest: 108cm.
XL: Chest: 118cm.
XXL: Chest: 128cm.
Cold Hand wash only with a gentle detergent only when necessary.
Gently wring out.
Hang on a clothes hanger and let dry in a gentle breeze.
Cool iron only inside out.
Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Wear with joy - you are beautiful and one-of a kind.
top of page
bottom of page